Headquartered in Houston, Texas, McLane Global has a growing network of offices and food-grade logistics facilities in California and Utah, as well as top international markets including the Middle East, China, Southeast Asia and beyond. McLane Global leads the industry with top brands, products and services through four key divisions: International Sales, U.S. Sales and Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation, and McLane Hunger Solutions.
McLane Global is looking for a Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
Process, package, and ship orders accurately
Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
Inspect products for defects and damages.
Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
Organize warehouse space.
Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
Check, verify and fill customer invoices.
Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum experience of 1 year
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Dynamics AX, Excel, and Word
- Able to read, write and speak both English fluently
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening
- No company visa sponsorships
- No phone call or walk in inquiries for this position, apply online to be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour