Headquartered in Houston, Texas, McLane Global has a growing network of offices and food-grade logistics facilities in California and Utah, as well as top international markets including the Middle East, China, Southeast Asia and beyond. McLane Global leads the industry with top brands, products and services through four key divisions: International Sales, U.S. Sales and Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation, and McLane Hunger Solutions.
McLane Global is looking for an individual to support the US Sales and Manufacturing sales staff in providing the best service and products to retailers and distributors across the country.
- Enter sales orders from the sales staff.
- Track the sales process through operating system (Microsoft Dynamics) from start to finish.
- Act as on-site liaison with Procurement, Logistics, Marketing, and Accounting to solve immediate issues in the sales process.
- Work with Procurement on tracking and planning on moving short-dated or excess inventory.
- Manage opportunity buys from begin to end.
- Be the primary sales backup with a member of the sales staff if off work.
- Travel with sales staff on occasion.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in sales or administration support at a non-profit if preferred.
- Strong customer service experience with a customer centric attitude.
- Quick learning and self-starter who can work without manager on site.
- Thrives in a team environment and is driven to be an integral part of a winning team.
- Problem solver able to act quickly and not wait for direction.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Dynamics AX, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening
- No company visa sponsorships
- No phone call or walk in inquiries for this position, apply online to be considered