The McLane family name has been synonymous with food logistics and supply chain solutions for over 120 years.
McLane Global’s vast international network, domestic buying power and full service third party logistics have permitted us to become one of the premier exporters of American Brands and stand true to our motto.
WHAT WE SAY IS WHAT WE DO.
From our expertise in food grade logistics and transportation, to importing / exporting quality products, and hunger solutions for food banks at McLane Global, we’re all about food.
With experience and expertise across a wide variety of channels, McLane Global is strategically positioned to offer a broad array of services in 3PL, Health Solutions, International Sales, Manufacturing, Procurement, Private Label, and U.S. Sales. With over 1 million square feet of warehousing and our nation-wide network of distribution centers, we provide clean and affordable solutions to store and re-distribute food products for export, import, or servicing customers across the country. We offer the opportunity to provide efficient and cost-effective solutions to get your goods to market.
Based out of Casselton, North Dakota McLane Global Manufacturing (MGM) is a division of McLane Global. McLane Global Manufacturing is a 90,000 square foot, next-generation manufacturing facility specializing in the production and packaging of macaroni & cheeses, pasta, skillet dinners, pasta sides, and more. At McLane Global Manufacturing “what we say is what we do” and we strive to produce the highest quality, safest food for our customers at the BEST price!
McLane Global Manufacturing is hiring for an Operator position works in a brand-new 90,000 sq ft building with state-of-the-art equipment. The primary function of this position is to be responsible for equipment operation, troubleshooting the equipment and forklift operation. This position holds great opportunity for growth and the ability to move around within this rapidly expanding company. The Company is looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking for a career in manufacturing with a locally owned business with great benefits, great people, and great pasta!
- Monitor packaging equipment and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Monitors finished goods for quality and foreign material.
- Must comply and adhere to GMP, food safety, and safety standards at all times.
- Ensure sanitation and cleanliness of the packaging area
- Ability to work overtime as required
- All other duties as assigned
- Must possess basic mathematical skills
- Able to perform basic computer tasks
- Forklift operation
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening
- No company visa sponsorships
- No phone call or walk in inquiries for this position, apply online to be considered