McLane Global is a diversified, international, grocery and logistics business based in Houston, TX. McLane has a rich history in food sales and distribution experience spanning over 125 years. It currently operates 4 distinct divisions: International Sales and Marketing, McLane Global Logistics, McLane Hunger Solutions and US Sales and Manufacturing. These four divisions each operate out of McLane Global’s state of the art offices and warehouses including our 285,000sf corporate headquarters and flagship warehouse in Houston, TX, 225,000sf warehouse in Riverside, CA and 250,000sq warehouse in Salt Lake City, UT. McLane Global has experienced 400% growth in the last three years and is projecting double digit annual growth for the next decade!
The International Sales Assistant is a key member of the International Sales and Marketing Team. This division works closely with retailers and distributors around the world selling and promoting USA Consumer Products, primarily focused on the food and health/beauty care categories, with heavy concentration in China, Southeast Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Central America, and South America. The International team works closely with some of the largest manufacturers in the USA and utilizes its offices/distribution centers in the UAE, Malaysia, China, and Philippines to promote and distribute these brands.
- Manage and monitor inbound shipments for export through McLane’s state of the art ERP system,
- Process sales and purchase orders,
- Assist Logistics Manager in all aspects from container booking, loading, document and B/L instructions, preparing UPS -packages, sample packing etc.,
- Assist Sales Managers in preparing International registration documentation,
- Resolve discrepancies in receiving and shipping, and
- Work with suppliers on damage and credit issues,
What You Bring:
- Eager to learn with the ability to learn quick and retain information,
- Detailed oriented,
- Strong computer skills,
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience,
- Strong work ethic and desire to win and grow,
- Works well in a team environment, and
- Will do what it takes to get the job done!
What You Bring that is a Plus:
- Knowledge or Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, and
- International business background
What We Offer:
- Competitive base compensation with plenty of room for advancement and promotion,
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- A high energy, fast paced, team environment that has fun winning every day, week, month and year!
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English, Chinese, and/or Mandarin is required.