Headquartered in Houston, Texas, McLane Global has a growing network of offices and food-grade logistics facilities in California and Utah, as well as top international markets including the Middle East, China, Southeast Asia and beyond. McLane Global leads the industry with top brands, products, and services through four key divisions: International Sales, U.S. Sales and Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation, and McLane Hunger Solutions.
McLane Global is looking for an Inbound / Outbound Manager to ensure accurate and timely picking/shipping processes of all orders with maximum efficiency. Ensure effective coaching methods throughout the outbound operations while maintaining all company policies and procedures.
Perform management functions that may include but not limited to…
- Efficiency plan and coordination of administrative activities to ensure accurate results in all aspects picking/shipping and related operations.
- Ensure continuous review and improvements of operational processes to ensure accuracy and compliance. Oversee daily monitoring efforts to ensure productivity objectives meet company/departmental standards.
- Maintain awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Arrange daily/weekly meetings with staff as appropriate to review overall team/individual performance.
- Confirm all shipping and picking deadlines and priority cut-off times are met.
- Ensure process of tracking and maintaining productivity standards for each associate.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track success and/or recurring problems.
- Make sure that SOPs are followed and utilizing appropriate methods at all times.
- Maintain customer service standards control mis-ship and backorders and locating missing product as needed.
- Plan, manage and maximizing all inventory functions.
- Attract and retain qualified and motivated workforce, while encouraging new ideas for improvements.
- Maintain sanitation, cleanliness, eliminate damages and spills.
- Develop personnel to ensure appropriate back up/successors in all key positions. Coach and groom direct reports for excellence while documenting their progress and cross-training to provide adequate coverage in key areas.
- Provide oversight while evaluating employee performance, handle disciplinary issues and maintaining an environment of respect and accountability.
- Require a “Tour Ready” and safe work area and securing building/operations at end of shift.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a supervisory or managerial role in a distribution operation environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in WMS, Labor Scheduling Standards, Excel, and Word
- Able to read, write and speak both English & Spanish fluently
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening
- No company visa sponsorships
- No phone call or walk in inquiries for this position, apply online to be considered
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT