McLane Global has been a premium global distributor and merchandiser of top American Brands for over 55 years. We are a strategic partner for Procter & Gamble’s export program for distribution of their US portfolio to Asia-Pacific markets. We are also one of the top independent exporters for KraftHeinz (formerly Kraft Foods). Additional export partners include General Mills, Mondelez International, Unilever, ConAgra, Church & Dwight, Henkel Dial, Ragu & Bertolli Foods and many more.
Our partnerships enable our customers to access a wide-ranging portfolio of top in-demand US brands across all categories including Dry Grocery, Chilled/Frozen, Household Goods, Health & Beauty Care (HBC) and General Merchandise. Our specialized consolidation service enables overseas retailers to consolidate a wide-range of skus and products into one container. The McLane Global consolidation program provides several advantages to retailers to optimize their import supply chain.
- Stickering capabilities in the local language enables faster clearance at destination
- Just in-time inventory of freshly manufactured products for their import sections
- Customized deliveries for special in-store promotional events
- Fast and cost-efficient shipping with McLane’s highly experienced and hands-on Logistics Team
- Turn Key operation for US and Global sourcing needs to serve the dynamic and ever-changing consumers and shoppers.
Combined with our powerful new Exclusive and Emerging Global Brand programs, McLane Global is truly a one-of-a-kind global sourcing and supply chain partner that all global retailers need to partner with to keep their consumers and shoppers excited and coming to their stores for more!